Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Albert is settling in pretty well these days. He stayed in a kennel in town for two days so I could get moved back in to home and work. He was so glad to see me...I don't want to ever do that to him again. Next stop, a permanent home. Roggy wasn't so happy when we picked him up, but they are getting along. I still control every moment they are together. I feel bad not having enough time for the skinny guy. He is very obediant and just wants to please. Things just went crazy up my way in the last month. 2 cooks quit and then the fires. I am about a month behind on plumbing projects so needless to say, the dogs get neglected. They still go everywhere I do but play and training time is limited.
He is safe and loved while searching for a new home.
I will try and get some new pics. Albert has slowed down gaining weight. He is no longer finishing his food. He still needs to gain 15 more pounds or so. I am going to try some different food today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Skinny boy! What a sweetie, though. I hope you find an excellent home for him SOON!