Thursday, May 17, 2007

Albert is back

Good thing I have not had time to update this blog about Alberts new great home. I went and picked him up last night. I guess home visits should never be waived before rehoming a foster.
Albert loved the 2 dogs the people brought with them when they met Albert. Albert did not love the male dog living in the same home. Albert is a bit short in the teeth department but he is not afraid to utilize the few he has.I had no idea they were living with other people ,with a dog. Albert is now staying in at a kennel in town.
Today we have counseling for evacuees at my place and hope to open back up Friday morning.
Animal Advocates is going to loan me a dog run and as soon as I can get that picked up and constructed,I will bring my "Fat Albert " home. Albert has only 2 issues but right now they are impossible for me to deal with. One is my boy Rottie and the other is being left home alone.
Albert needs to be with a human, in a house. He is a sweet tender lover.

No comments: