Sunday, July 1, 2007

So Far So Good

Albert is at his new home. I dropped him off on Thursday. I was going to wait until Friday as he had an upset tummy after his heartworm treatment and stay at the vet but....His new family could not stand to wait one more day to be with Albert. I have only called once (that's hard) but he is doing well. He is already looking better. I called to check on him but also wanted to remind them of the little problem about being left home with no humans. They understand and are prepared to deal with it. I offered a kennel but they are going to house the dogs in their very large garage while they are away. Albert has been all over town again this weekend. He was spotted at a ball game along with Alice my Katrina girl who found the most perfect owners a few months ago. I miss them both but am so happy. They were safe and loved with me but now are getting the much deserved attention they long for.

Alice has her forever home, lets hope Albert has found his.

Thanks to all of you who adopt these precious animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara, I am so happy that you found Albert and some of the other dogs you have fostered good homes. I have followed your rollercoater life with Albert and hoped he would be healthy and find a good home. It had to be hard to let him go but so satisfying to know that you gave him a chance at life that he would not have had without you.
See you this weekend.
Sue Long