Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 1



Here is Albert the first day I brought him home. As bad as this looks, his colors hide the worst of it in pictures. His back legs look weak while actually, all of his legs are weak.

Albert 103 pounds.

Albert rode home in a 4 door pickup with a 140 pound Rottweiler and a 110 pound Dane. Oh and me and never complained once. Our first stop was McDonald's....150 miles 6 hours with stops. He hung his head out the window the entire time. He saw his first moose that day. When we finally got home. I fed the dogs. I assumed we may be up in the night with loose stools from Albert. McDonald's, new food, new environment car ride ect. Albert went up the stairs to our bedroom, laid on his new doggie bed at 9:30 pm. Albert slept all through the night. I woke him up at 9:00 am the next day. He was very happy to go out but boy is this guy housetrained!

Ok so I was worried about bringing a new dog home. I have a few, and a cat. Albert gets along with EVERYBODY!

No comments: